Friday, December 14, 2007

Another day... Another pickle

Ahem. Another day, another pickle. Yet again my owners have forced me to re-evaluate the significance of this life set before me. As a cat.
It happened such as this:

I was on a leisurely stroll to the upstairs of the somewhat of a house of which I am a current resident. As I was trotting into the office, (my favorite place to sit on the windowsill and watch the birds, as it is the highest point of lookout in the "house") one of my servants by the name of Megan happened to be walking out herself. She, of course, screamed at me in fright, which then forced me to retreat to the lower quarters of the house. Scared the f*** out of me, she did! Stupid f***in bitches ain't sh*t.

It is quite hard to type with my unopposable thumbs and fur getting in the way of things, but I will do my best to document this (hopefully short) somewhat burden of a life that I am forced to live out day-to-day.

Thank you and see you next time,
E.

No comments: