Saturday, December 15, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing

Bored.
In various stages of my life here on human earth, I often ponder my worthiness and value as a member of the feline species. I'm almost positive humans alike at at least one point in their lives also question their importance and purpose also. But c'mon - I'm a fucking cat. What is there to do? Let's see... so far today I have had breakfast, drank water, shit, chased my sister, slept, chased my sister, slept, tried to trip my servants (owners, whatever -), ate some more FINALLY, and uh yeah sat. Bear with me for a minute: What if your life was composed of these same daily inconsequential duties - would YOU be a happy go lucky, drool-at-your-every-presence domestic animal? I think not. Which brings me to my point about dogs. Everyone loves em blah blah blah cause they never take but always give... yadda yadda. But please, aren't you folks being a tad hypocritical. If you were on Science Diet VEGETARIAN cat food that tastes like shit, had to shit in a little purple box, and your "bed" was a thinly "padded" (debatable) circle, would you then be able to hide all of your grievances and on top of that be happy at every goddamn second in your life?!

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.
VOTE FELINE - YOUR TRUE COMPANION.

No comments: